For more information about monetary or other donations, visit our Donate page.
The shelter always needs items to make the animals' lives happier, healthier and more fulfilling.
You can purchase items through our Amazon wishlist links below or you can drop off any of these items at the shelter at any time. If the shelter is closed you can leave items outside the front door. Click here for address and directions.
Donation drives are always appreciated! If you would like to contact us about running a donation drive and being recognized for your donation, reach out to or Shelter Tour Team.
- dog and cat food (dry and canned) -- must be UNOPENED
- hot dogs and peanut butter
- men's tube socks
- cat litter (non-clumping only)
- kitten formula and bottles
- flat nylon leashes
- flat nylon dog collars, size medium, large and extra large (no smalls, please)
- Kuranda dog beds
- fabric and bedding suitable for quilting
- black Kongs
- plastic zipper-seal sandwich bags (sandwich and gallon)
- liquid hand soap and hand sanitizer
- bleach or other disinfectants
- liquid laundry soap (regular and high efficiency)
- dryer sheets
- fragrant or odor-eliminating products
- paper towels
- towels and washcloths
- pillow cases
- kitchen utensils: forks and spoons that aren't plastic
- Karo syrup
- single-ply blankets only; NO QUILTS or any blankets that have fiber fill or stuffing -- the dogs rip out the stuffing and eat it, which makes them sick
We're also collecting new or used t-shirts and small ink cartridges.