For more information about monetary or other donations, visit our Donate page.
The shelter always needs items to make the animals' lives happier, healthier and more fulfilling.
You can purchase items through our Amazon wishlist links below (if you use the MyFiki link, it's like making a double donation!) or you can drop off any of these items at the shelter at any time. If the shelter is closed you can leave items outside the front door. Click here for address and directions.
Donation drives are always appreciated! If you would like to contact us about running a donation drive and being recognized for your donation, reach out to or Shelter Tour Team.
If you order items on our wishlist through the Friends of BCAS MyFiki page: http://www.myfiki.org/profile/friendsbcas our friends at MyFiki will donate 2 percent of the total to our group! It's like you're donating twice!
- dog and cat food (dry and canned) -- must be UNOPENED
- hot dogs and peanut butter
- men's tube socks
- cat litter (non-clumping only)
- kitten formula and bottles
- flat nylon leashes
- flat nylon dog collars, size medium, large and extra large (no smalls, please)
- Kuranda dog beds
- fabric and bedding suitable for quilting
- black Kongs
- plastic zipper-seal sandwich bags (sandwich and gallon)
- liquid hand soap and hand sanitizer
- bleach or other disinfectants
- liquid laundry soap (regular and high efficiency)
- dryer sheets
- fragrant or odor-eliminating products
- paper towels
- towels and washcloths
- pillow cases
- kitchen utensils: forks and spoons that aren't plastic
- Karo syrup
We're also collecting new or used t-shirts.