The Friends of the Burlington County Animal Shelter are dedicated to not only finding forever homes for the animals at the shelter, but also to providing resources to the people who adopt them. We hope these resources help animal adopters make better decisions.
- Affordable Wellness Services for Pets
- Animal Help Resources
- Before You Adopt
- Dog Adoption Information
- Cat Adoption Information
- Cat and Kitten Foster Information
- Low-Cost Spay/Neuter Program
- Pet Grief Support Helpline
- TNR in Burlington County
- New Jersey animal welfare resources
- Animal Poison Control: 888-426-4435 ($65 consultation fee may apply)
- Pet Poison Helpline: 800-213-6680 ($39 per incident fee)
- 24-Hour Veterinary Clinics:
Mount Laurel Animal Hospital and Animal Emergency Service of South Jersey
220 Mt. Laurel Rd
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
315 Robbinsville Allentown Rd.
Robbinsville, NJ 08691
Please note that the inclusion of a service, organization or program in this listing is NOT an endorsement or recommendation. We are not able to guarantee the quality of services. We strongly suggest that you check out any providers before using a specific service.