The Friends of BCAS are excited to announced our sixth annual Barb Feldstein Memorial Raining Cats & Dogs Pet Festival on Saturday, April 28, 2018 at the Burlington County Animal Shelter. The Mount Laurel Animal Hospital is our premier sponsor. If you're a non-profit or business with an animal-friendly message or products and services appropriate for families, we'd love to have you as a vendor or exhibitor.
In 2017, more than 2,500 people attended the festival, many with their pets and children.
The vendor fee is $75 for a 10-foot by 10-foot space. Vendors supply all their own items for the event, including tables, chairs and canopy. There's no fee for non-profit, government or veteran-owned vendors (proper documentation required).
What you need to know:
- Date: Saturday, April 28, 2018 (rain date is April 29, 2018)
- Event hours: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Location: Burlington County Animal Shelter, 35 Academy Drive, Westampton, NJ
- Vendor fee: $75 for each 10-foot by 10-foot space; non-profit, government and veteran-owned vendors pay no vendor fee
- Special Early Bird Rates: Register no later than March 23, 2018 and pay only $50 for your space
- All applications must be received by April 13, 2018
- Applications must include a signed "hold harmless" waiver
- Some vendors my be required to provide a certificate of insurance; those vendors will be notified by email
- No political or controversial handouts, soliciting or petitions are allowed at the event
- If you have questions, email Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application that you can fill out online and email to email@example.com. Note: You may have to double click on the form's lines to make them fillable. If you use this email form, you can pay your vendor fee through our special vendor RC&D page.