Do you like sports? Napping? Dogs? Cats? Candy? Quilts? Dining out? No matter your interests, our 2017 Second Chances Click & Bid Online Basket Auction has something to pique your interest.
We're auctioning off more than 125 themed baskets through a special album on the Friends of BCAS Facebook page. All proceeds will help the animals at the Burlington County Animal Shelter.
- Bidding begins on Saturday July 29, 2017 at 12:01 a.m. EDT and ends on Sunday August 13, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
- To bid on an item click on its picture, then leave your name and your bid amount in the comment section.
- If you don't have a Facebook account, you can email your contact information, the item(s) and amount(s) on which you would like to place a bid to: email@example.com.
- Bidders should review the bids daily.
- The highest bidder for each item at the end of auction wins.
- Winners will be notified August 15 through August 17, 2017.
Instructions for basket winners:
- Winners must pick up their basket(s) at the Burlington County Animal Shelter on:
- Thursday August 17: 5-7 p.m.
- Saturday August 19, noon-3 p.m.
- The Burlington County Animal Shelter is located at 35 Academy Dr, Westampton, NJ 08060.
- Items that aren't picked up by Sunday, August 20 will be offered to the next highest bidder.
- Only items that fit into an envelope can be mailed.
- There are two ways to pay:
- PayPal via the "Please Donate" tab on our Facebook page (click on the "More" tab underneath the banner photo). Indicate the basket number and/or description of the basket you won in the comment section.
- Cash at pickup.
We are super grateful to the businesses who donated gift certificates, tickets, services and goods. We also thank the donors who contributed items that were used to create the baskets. And a HUGE thanks everyone who bids on the baskets. Your contributions help us to ensure the health and well-being of the animals at the Burlington County Animal Shelter.