The Friends of BCAS are excited to announced our fifth annual Barb Feldstein Memorial Raining Cats & Dogs Pet Festival, featuring the Mount Laurel Animal Hospital as the premier sponsor, on April 29, 2017. If you're a non-profit or business with an animal-friendly message or products and services appropriate for families, we'd love to have you as a vendor or exhibitor.
In 2016, more than 2,000 people attended the festival, many with their pets and children.
The vendor fee is $75 for a 10-foot by 10-foot space. Vendors supply all their own items for the event, including tables, chairs and canopy. There's no fee for non-profit, government or veteran-owned vendors (proper documentation required).
What you need to know:
- Date: Saturday, April 29, 2017 (rain date is April 30, 2017)
- Event hours: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Location: Burlington County Animal Shelter, 35 Academy Drive, Westampton, NJ
- Vendor fee: $75 for each 10-foot by 10-foot space; non-profit, government and veteran-owned vendors pay no vendor fee
- All applications must be received by April 14, 2017
- Applications must include a signed "hold harmless" waiver
- Some vendors my be required to provide a certificate of insurance; those vendors will be notified by email
- No political or controversial handouts, soliciting or petitions are allowed at the event
- If you have questions, email Jamie at email@example.com
If you use the online application form, please use the PayPal button below to pay your fee (if applicable).
Thanks to our premier sponsor, the Mount Laurel Animal Hospital!