Join us to run and walk for homeless animals in Burlington County on Sept. 29 at 8 a.m.. The off-road 5K course winds through beautiful Smithville Park in Eastampton. For those who prefer a shorter distance, we have a fun trail walk that's 1 mile long. It's a family affair, so bring your kids and pets.
The Paw Prints race is our largest fundraising event of the year. Everyone is encouraged to solicit pledges. Let's make Burlington County a no-kill community for companion animals by year 2025!
The event starts at 8 a.m. The award ceremony will be at 10:30 a.m.
- 5K (age 18 or older): $30
- 5K (age 17 or younger): $20
- 1-miler (age 18 or older): $20
- 1-miler (age 17 or younger): $10
- Virtual Runner: $10
The first 300 people registered get t-shirt and race bag!
Note: If you register on the day of the race, the fee in each category is an additional $5.
Individual Fundraising Prizes
- $100 raised: aluminum water bottle
- $250 raised: aluminum water bottle and cap
- $500 raised: aluminum water bottle, cap and knit beanie
- $1,000 raised: aluminum water bottle, cap, knit beanie and your name on $1,000 club banner
In addition to prizes above:
- First place individual fundraiser: $200 gift card
- Second place individual fundraiser: $100 gift card
- Third place individual fundraiser: $50 gift card
Team Fundraising Prizes
- $500 raised: team banner
- $1,000 raised: team banner and race shirts with team name in preferred color
- $2,500 raised: team banner, race shirts with team name in preferred color and cap
- $5,000 raised: team banner, race shirts with team name in preferred color, cap and knit beanie
In addition to prizes above:
- First place fundraising team: $300 gift card
- Second place fundraising team: $200 gift card
- Third place fundraising team: $100 gift card
All prizes are branded with the Friends of BCAS logo. Your registration fee doesn't count toward funds raised.
5K Award Categories
- top three male and female overall
- top male and female with a dog
- top male and female with a cat (picture or jogging stroller)
- top male and female in each age group:
- 17 and younger
- 70 and older
Volunteer at the race
We'll need the support of many volunteers to make this a successful event! Earn community service credit for school. This is a great opportunity for scout troops. Be part of this fun-filled day by lending a hand. Sign up to volunteer.
Be a vendor/exhibit at the race
Do you have a product or service with an animal-friendly or active/healthy lifestyle focus? We'd love to have you as a vendor at the event. See the 5K vendor application for all the details. Applications must be received by Sept. 1, 2018. There is no fee for non-profit organizations, veteran-owned businesses, or government agencies/organizations.
- Artistic Materials
- DB Cleaning Services
- Running Co.: Haddonfield, Medford, Moorestown and Mullica HIll
- Rancocas Veterinary Associates
- Miller Subaru
- NorthStar VETS
- Premier Outdoor Living
- Village at Taunton Forge
- BREAKTHRU Physical Therapy & Fitness -- Medford