Join us to run and walk for homeless animals in Burlington County on Sept. 29 at 8 a.m.. The off-road 5K course winds through beautiful Smithville Park in Eastampton. For those who prefer a shorter distance, we have a fun trail walk that's 1 mile long. It's a family affair, so bring your kids and pets.
The Paw Prints race is our largest fundraising event of the year. Everyone is encouraged to solicit pledges. Let's make Burlington County a no-kill community for companion animals by year 2025!
The event starts at 8 a.m. The award ceremony will be at 10:30 a.m.
- 5K (age 18 or older): $30
- 5K (age 17 or younger): $20
- 1-miler (age 18 or older): $20
- 1-miler (age 17 or younger): $10
- Virtual Runner: $10
The first 300 people registered get t-shirt and race bag! (Virtual runners will not receive a race bag.)
Note: If you register on the day of the race, the fee in each category is an additional $5.
Individual Fundraising Prizes
- $100 raised: aluminum water bottle
- $250 raised: aluminum water bottle and cap
- $500 raised: aluminum water bottle, cap and knit beanie
- $1,000 raised: aluminum water bottle, cap, knit beanie and your name on $1,000 club banner
In addition to prizes above:
- First place individual fundraiser: $100 gift card
- Second place individual fundraiser: $50 gift card
- Third place individual fundraiser: $25 gift card
Team Fundraising Prizes (teams can range from 2 to 10 people)
- $500 raised: team banner
- $1,000 raised: team banner and race shirts with team name in preferred color (reach $1,000 by Aug. 17, 2018 for team name and preferred shirt color)
- $2,500 raised: team banner, race shirts with team name in preferred color and cap (reach $1,000 by Aug. 17, 2018 for team name and preferred shirt color)
- $5,000 raised: team banner, race shirts with team name in preferred color, cap and knit beanie (reach $1,000 by Aug. 17, 2018 for team name and preferred shirt color)
In addition to prizes above:
- First place fundraising team: $200 gift card
- Second place fundraising team: $100 gift card
- Third place fundraising team: $50 gift card
All prizes are branded with the Friends of BCAS logo. Your registration fee doesn't count toward funds raised.
5K Award Categories
- top three male and female overall
- top male and female with a dog
- top male and female with a cat (picture or jogging stroller)
- top male and female in each age group:
- 17 and younger
- 70 and older
Volunteer at the race
We'll need the support of many volunteers to make this a successful event! Earn community service credit for school. This is a great opportunity for scout troops. Be part of this fun-filled day by lending a hand. Sign up to volunteer.
Be a vendor/exhibit at the race
Do you have a product or service with an animal-friendly or active/healthy lifestyle focus? We'd love to have you as a vendor at the event. See the 5K vendor application for all the details. Applications must be received by Sept. 1, 2018. There is no fee for non-profit organizations, veteran-owned businesses, or government agencies/organizations.
Be a race sponsor
Race sponsors have the opportunity to reach and interact with all runners and their supporters at the race through a booth at the race or a promotional item in the race packet. Sponsorship start as low as $100 and all money raised helps homeless animals in Burlington County. See the 2018 Paw Prints 5K Sponsorship Packet for all the details. If you'd like to pay your sponsorship fee online, visit our secure Paw Prints 5K Sponsor Campaign page.
- Artistic Materials
- DB Cleaning Services
- Running Co.: Haddonfield, Medford, Moorestown and Mullica HIll
- Rancocas Veterinary Associates
- Miller Subaru
- Wegmans - Mount Laurel
- Mount Laurel Animal Hospital
- Humane Society of the United States -- New Jersey
- K9 Lifeline
- Stevenson Supply
- Concord Pet Foods and Supplies
- Add Your Mark
- Andrews Federal Credit Union
- Tiffany Family Dental
- BCM Home Improvement
- Burlington Bowl & Recreation Center
- Canada Dry Delaware Valley
- Fulton Bank
- Robert and Gillian Cohen
- NorthStar VETS
- Premier Outdoor Living
- Village at Taunton Forge
- BREAKTHRU Physical Therapy & Fitness -- Medford
- Whole Foods Marlton